If you’re looking for a new hairstyle but have a round face, don’t worry! There are plenty of options that will flatter your features and have you feeling fabulous. Check out these five different hairstyles that are perfect for those with a rounder face shape.
1. The Pixie Cut
The pixie cut is a classic hairstyle that looks great on a variety of different face shapes – including round faces. By adding layers and texture to the cut, it can create the illusion of length and lift, making your face look even slimmer. Pair it with a bold lipstick or statement earrings to really make a statement!
- Ask your stylist to add layers to the cut to create texture and movement
- Use a volumizing powder to add lift to the roots
- Choose a bold lipstick or statement earrings to draw attention away from the roundness of your face
2. The Lob
The lob – or long bob – is a versatile hairstyle that looks great on all face shapes, but particularly flatters round faces. Choose a length that falls just below your jawline to elongate your face and draw attention away from any fullness in the cheeks. Style it sleek and straight or add some waves for a more beachy look.
- Try a choppy or layered lob to add dimension to the cut
- Add some waves to the hair to create a more relaxed, beachy vibe
- Style with a deep side part to create the illusion of length
3. The Top Knot
If you’re looking for a quick and easy hairstyle that flatters a round face, the top knot is a great option. By pulling your hair up high on your head, it elongates your face and creates a more angular shape. Plus, it’s perfect for those days when you don’t have time to do a full styling routine!
- Gather your hair into a high ponytail, securing with a hair tie
- Twist the ponytail around the hair tie until it forms a bun
- Secure the bun with bobby pins and adjust as necessary
4. The Side-Swept Bangs
If you’re not ready to commit to a full-on haircut, adding some side-swept bangs to your current style can make a big difference. The diagonal line of the bangs creates the appearance of length in the face and draws attention away from any roundness in the cheeks. Plus, it’s a fun and flirty look!
- Cut the bangs so that they start just above the eyebrows and angle down towards the cheekbones
- Use a round brush to blow dry the bangs and create volume and movement
- Pair with loose waves or a messy updo for a playful, casual look
5. The Layered Shag
The layered shag hairstyle is a great option for those with round faces because it creates the illusion of length and movement throughout the hair. The choppy layers add texture and volume, while the length at the bottom helps to elongate the face. Style it with some loose waves for a fun and carefree look.
- Ask your stylist to add long, choppy layers throughout the hair
- Style with some loose waves or curls for a beachy look
- Finish with a texturizing spray to add volume and movement to the layers
With these five hairstyles, you’re sure to find one that flatters your face shape and makes you feel confident and beautiful. Whether you’re looking for a short pixie cut or a longer layered shag, there’s no shortage of options when it comes to flattering hairstyles for round faces. So go ahead and try a new style – you might just love the way you look!
If you are looking for Hairstyles For Fat Faces | Beautiful Hairstyles you’ve visit to the right web. We have 7 Pics about Hairstyles For Fat Faces | Beautiful Hairstyles like Hairstyles For Fat Faces | Beautiful Hairstyles, 45 Best Haircuts for "Fat" Faces-Find Your Perfect One and also Latest Hairstyles For Fat Faces 2016 – Ellecrafts. Read more:
Hairstyles For Fat Faces | Beautiful Hairstyles
hairstyles fat faces beautiful
Hairstyles To Make Fat Faces Slimmer|
hairstyles fat faces face long round hair haircuts bangs make slimmer layers side chubby swept medium haircut double look hairstyle
Hairstyles For Full Round Faces – 55 Best Ideas For Plus-Size Women
faces medium hairstyle hairstyles fat chubby wavy plus round length face haircuts flattering hair haircut everettcollection shutterstock cut therighthairstyles long
35 Perfect Haircuts For Fat Faces Women | Hairdo Hairstyle
fat faces haircuts hairstyle hair short perfect
Hairstyle For Fat Faces – Big Teenage Dicks
fat hairstyles faces round over 50 hairstyle face hair bob flattering edgy overweight haircut long short big thin double haircuts
45 Best Haircuts For "Fat" Faces-Find Your Perfect One
Latest Hairstyles For Fat Faces 2016 – Ellecrafts
fat hairstyles faces over 50 elegan latest hair style
Fat hairstyles faces over 50 elegan latest hair style. Hairstyles for fat faces. Hairstyle for fat faces